Served 12pm – 4pm on Sundays
We offer delicious Sunday roasts as well as a smaller version of our usual menu. Check out the ‘Reviews’ page for real customer feedback.
Booking is recommended for our Sunday roasts, and pre-ordering is recommended for groups over 10 people; to make the waiting time shorter for you and to guarantee we haven’t sold out of what you would like.
All served with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, roasted parsnip and gravy.
Accompanied by a medley of fresh vegetables, cheesy leeks and herby diced potatoes £10.95
- Topside of beef
- Chicken breast wrapped in bacon
- Pork loin
- Nut roast (VEG)
A split ciabatta toasted and topped with the following. Served with a salad garnish, hand cut chips and coleslaw £9.95
- Smoked bacon, brie and cranberry
- Mediterranean vegetables and cheddar (V)
- Cajun chicken, cheddar and barbeque sauce
Served in a toasted brioche bun with relish and gherkins and homemade chips.
- Classic 8oz beef burger with smoked bacon and cheddar cheese £12.95
- Cajun chicken breast with Chorizo and cheddar cheese £12.95
- Homemade vegetable burger with cheddar cheese (V) £10.95
Why not treat your pooch for £2.50
Served in a personalised doggy bowl with meat, roast potatoes, vegetables and a low salt gravy.
All children’s meals are £ 5.95
Sausages, mashed potato, peas and gravy
Ham, egg and hand cut chips with peas
Meat or vegetable lasagne with hand cut chips and garlic bread
Scampi, peas and hand cut chips
Battered chicken breast nuggets with hand cut chips and peas
- Breaded brie wedge with a salad garnish and cranberry sauce (v) £5.95
- Bubble and squeak topped with a fried egg and smoked bacon £6.95
- Homemade soup served with a baguette £5.95
- Devilled whitebait with a salad garnish and a lemon wedge £6.95
- Hand cut chips £ 3.45
- Hand cut chips with cheese £ 3.95
- Garlic ciabatta £ 2.45
- Cheesy garlic ciabatta £ 2.95
- Battered onion rings £ 3.45
- Salad bowl £ 1.95
- Homemade coleslaw £ 1.50
- Garlic mayo £0.90
Please also see our daily specials board behind the bar.
Please advise us of any allergies or dietary requirements when placing your food order.
All of our beef steaks, minced beef and lamb is supplied by Taylors of Minchinhampton.
All beef is locally sourced from local farms and is hung for 28 days. Sausages are from the Woodchester Meat Company, which is 3 miles away. Fish is supplied by Kingfisher Seafood in Brixham and our fruit and vegetables are from Bramleys in Cirencester.
(GF – gluten free, V – vegetarian, VEG – vegan)